Question Issues with my pc

Apr 25, 2022
So yeah, enabled xmp. Directly after, my pc went into a reboot loop. I shut it off myself, then went ahead and did a cmos reset. After this, it would boot to windows then shut off and refuse to turn back on unless I did another cmos reset, and repeat. I could access the bios, so I went ahead and set all the settings back to default, but still ran into the same issue. So, what I went ahead and did is I rushed to go ahead and do a factory reset through asus's little reset tool that wiped windows, and it still happens. I also ran into another funny little issue, I accidentally by just barely bumping the antennas snapped them off my wifi card, RIP. (don't really need to even fix it, just gonna remove it and the antennas at this point lol, use ethernet anyways) so yeah, anyways. anyone have any ideas? I've already done the sfc scan just in case and it came back normal. this is a prebuilt btw, but I upgraded the RAM and never had any issues until this, and highly doubt it's the RAM. I also reseated the RAM earlier.

Apr 25, 2022
Please list your full system specs, cpu, gpu, motherboard etc.
the motherboard is basically unknown, have tried to figure out what it is and can't find any info on it, not even a manual since it's a prebuilt. online people just list it as a G15CX mobo, which is the model of the pc. CPU: I7-9700K GPU: Asus 2080 super. PSU: great wall 80 plus gold (don't know the wattage would have to open it up) RAM: corsair vengeance 32GB (speed is 3200mhz)

Apr 25, 2022
Have you deliberately disabled XMP in the BIOS?

As I understand it, this all began when you enabled XMP?
when i got into the bios i just set everything back to default. went through all the settings before it shut back off and from what i saw everything looked normal, including the RAM being set back to the default profile. yeah, the issues all started with xmp. honestly thinking it's a second issue that just decided to pop up as well. either the psu not outputting enough power or the cmos battery. but i could be wrong, i don't know EVERYTHING about computers lol, exactly why i'm here. also i can't get to the cmos battery, so if it does need replaced i'm gonna have to go to a shop because the screw on the bracket won't come out (pretty sure they accidentally put in the wrong screw)