[SOLVED] Issues with NVMe SSD's on Z490 AORUS PRO AX Motherboard

Mar 5, 2021
Hi there,

I have just purchased the Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus and WD_Black SN850 SSD NVMe drivers for my AORUS PRO AX Motherboard and they are not been detected as NVMe drivers.

I have installed UEFI Windows on the WD and the speeds are 3500mbs and not 7000mbs.

The latest bios update has been installed. The drivers are been detected in the BIOS, just not as NVMe drivers. CMS is disabled.

My processor is an i9 10900F.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Epipen

Solution
Hi there,

I have just purchased the Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus and WD_Black SN850 SSD NVMe drivers for my AORUS PRO AX Motherboard and they are not been detected as NVMe drivers.

I have installed UEFI Windows on the WD and the speeds are 3500mbs and not 7000mbs.

The latest bios update has been installed. The drivers are been detected in the BIOS, just not as NVMe drivers. CMS is disabled.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Epipen
The m.2 slots are pcie 3 not pcie 4.
3500MBs is as fast as your going to go.
Hi there,

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Epipen
The m.2 slots are pcie 3 not pcie 4.
3500MBs is as fast as your going to go.

Solution