Question Issues with parts

dunkelzahn

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2012
I had an original thread here:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/new-build-parts-compatibility-amd-build.3547827/

In the link I was told to get the g.skill memory, but the mobo is not compatible with this memory.
I am looking for a mobo that is 3rd gen compatible and not needing to be flashed.
Any recommendations.
At this point I still have all components except mobo and cpu. I assume only an x570 board will work with that memory.
Still interested in 3700x.

What about this board: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Gaming Motherboard AMD AM4 SATA 6Gb/s M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 HDMI ATX
In this scenario is there any issue with the video card - dual fans- fitting?
Thanks

UPS put the case box on top of the newegg parts box and squashed the cpu box into the mobo box and tore a gash in to it.

(USA parts /ordered previously but had 2 items to return)
I am dealing with these parts:
Component Selection
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor returned damaged box
Motherboard MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard returned damaged
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory
Video Card EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB XC GAMING Video Card
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro Series PH-ES614P_BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
Power Supply SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS124-14 DVD/CD Writer
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive - for a boot drive
Monitor Dell Ultra 2312 already had

I had an original thread here:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/new-build-parts-compatibility-amd-build.3547827/

In the link I was told to get the g.skill memory, but the mobo is not compatible with this memory.
I am looking for a mobo that is 3rd gen compatible and not needing to be flashed.
Any recommendations.
At this point I still have all components except mobo and cpu. I assume only an x570 board will work with that memory.
Still interested in 3700x.

What about this board: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Gaming Motherboard AMD AM4 SATA 6Gb/s M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 HDMI ATX
In this scenario is there any issue with the video card - dual fans- fitting?
Thanks

UPS put the case box on top of the newegg parts box and squashed the cpu box into the mobo box and tore a gash in to it.

(USA parts /ordered previously but had 2 items to return)
I am dealing with these parts:
Component Selection
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor returned damaged box
Motherboard MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard returned damaged
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory
Video Card EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB XC GAMING Video Card
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro Series PH-ES614P_BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
Power Supply SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS124-14 DVD/CD Writer
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive - for a boot drive
Monitor Dell Ultra 2312 already had
I would just replace what was broken, no need to change anything.