Recently built a new PC, specs are:
NZXT H500 Case
Corsair TX750M Gold+ PSU
Asus Prime X470-Pro Mobo
Ryzen 7 2700x CPU
G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB 3200mhz CL16 (2x8) Ram
Samsung 860 Evo 1TB SSD
Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ GPU

So here's the issue. As soon as I built the PC I couldn't get a display, the fans and RGB were working fine but no display. I tried each ram stick individually and I found that one of the sticks was weird. The other stick on its own would boot just fine and I could use the PC without any issues. I tried all the slots with the weird stick and it wouldn't work. The other stick would work no matter the slot. I also tried plugging the sticks in dual channel , single channel and also tried enabling D.O.C.P. from the bios and then plugging in the weird stick, still nothing. I took the ram to the store I got it from cause I thought the stick was dead but they tested it on two different systems and both sticks would work just fine. So do you think this is a motherboard issue? Why is it not working with that specific stick? Anything I can try to fix it? Plz help I've tried just about everything.

Memory and motherboards can be very finicky.

I am not surprised that it worked for them.

I think there's a good chance that weird stick is just not compatible with you MB for whatever reason.

I would try a set of two other sticks.....purchased as a set.

Jun 26, 2019
I used my PC to test the working ram stick and got no errors, used my friend's PC to run to test both sticks, no errors. I will use my friend's ram sticks to see if my motherboard can run two sticks and to verify it's not the mobo's issue. I'm pretty sure the problem is that the one weird ram stick is for some reason incompatible with my mobo even though it should be. Might try selling this kit and buy a new one and hope they work as intended.