[SOLVED] It does not detect dedicated video card with TPM 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
Hello, I bought the Gigabyte-Spi-12p TPM 2.0 for my H310M S2H 2.0 motherboard to update windows 10 to eleven, but when the TPM is inserted the pc is as if it does not detect my Rx 580, but it starts with the integrated video card .

What can be the problem? Thank you

Feb 20, 2022
Is the monitor cable connected to motherboard's output it to GPU's, output? There is no reason for the PC to initialize integrated graphics if the cable is connected to gpu unless you changed it in the BIOS settings to only use integrated.
The video card is connected via display Port, but when I physically put the TPM 2.0 in the motherboard connector and start the pc it tells me that the signal is absent, then if I try to insert hdmi in the motherboard it gives me the video signal .

InvalidError

Titan
Having the IGP enabled shouldn't prevent the PC from using the dGPU - I have the IGP enabled on both my i5-3470/HD5770 and my i5-11400/GTX1050.

My guess for why the GPU won't boot when TPM is enabled is because its vBIOS fails the secure boot check, either due to corruption or tampering.

Status
Not open for further replies.