Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's what I've got that I want to get rid of:

Pit boss cabinet. Comes with Marquee, coin door, power supply, control
panel and wiring harness. Woodgrain sides.

Sky Adventure cabinet. Sides are painted red. Game plays blind.
Monitor included, but doesn't work (haven't looked into this).

Trivia wiz cabinet. Comes with control panel, wiring, & marquee.
Monitor included, untested (no power supply, no desire to test it).

19" monitor tube. No chassis.

19" TOEI monitor. Chassis was capped, doesn't work.

Monitor glass off a pacman cabinet. If you're the guy that took my
pacman cab a few months ago, drop by and pick this up.

I think that's it. Send offers to tomcariello [at] gmail [dot] com.
I'm looking more to make space more than money, so any offer will be
considered.

Thanks

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

i think he actually had a lead on selling it.
it's such a sad sight to see it when i go to his house... reminds me of
the puppy nobody wants at a dog pound.

nice cabinet.. just not one you want to take home. at least not me.

:)

It actually was my cab. He took it for the monitor. It's a good cab
for a 4 in 1 or something like that. The monitor could be rotated just
by sliding it out on the wood frame, turning it and sliding it back it.
I don't think you even needed to disconnect it.

Don
NJ

Don, you let the cat out of the bag! :)

That monitor is now sitting in my ikari warriors (working, thanks Don).
The cab is solid...don't let the "pitboss" throw you!

Working on a mame machine. It has a nice VGA 27" monitor in it. The
cabinet is in good shape also. I just finished laying out the control
panel. I choose 3/4 plywood cabinet grade. Now I just have to cut out
the wood and build the control panel. It's going to be 50" wide and
21" deep. From left to right player 3 w/ 3 buttons, player 1 with 6
buttons, player 2 with 6 buttons, and player 4 with 3 buttons. There's
going to be a 3" happ trackball in the center and a spinner above
player 2. Player 1 and 2 I haven't decided if I should put in crome
joysticks or if I should put in the bat type with buttons on the tops
of them for games like Tron. When it's done, I'll post pics if I get a
camera.

Don
NJ

>Pit boss cabinet. Comes with Marquee, coin door, power supply, control
>panel and wiring harness. Woodgrain sides.

You should go have a beer with Don... hasn't he been trying to get rid of
one for a few years now :)

<tomcariello@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Here's what I've got that I want to get rid of:
>
> Pit boss cabinet. Comes with Marquee, coin door, power supply, control
> panel and wiring harness. Woodgrain sides.
>
> Sky Adventure cabinet. Sides are painted red. Game plays blind.
> Monitor included, but doesn't work (haven't looked into this).
>
> Trivia wiz cabinet. Comes with control panel, wiring, & marquee.
> Monitor included, untested (no power supply, no desire to test it).
>
> 19" monitor tube. No chassis.
>
> 19" TOEI monitor. Chassis was capped, doesn't work.
>
> Monitor glass off a pacman cabinet. If you're the guy that took my
> pacman cab a few months ago, drop by and pick this up.
>
> I think that's it. Send offers to tomcariello [at] gmail [dot] com.
> I'm looking more to make space more than money, so any offer will be
> considered.
>
> Thanks

lol...

ok... you've got room.. what's next :)

"Don NJ" <piiifast@optonline.net> wrote in message
> It actually was my cab. He took it for the monitor. It's a good cab
> for a 4 in 1 or something like that. The monitor could be rotated just
> by sliding it out on the wood frame, turning it and sliding it back it.
> I don't think you even needed to disconnect it.
>
> Don
> NJ

Sounds nice Don... I'd be interested to see how you're asymetric control
panel turns out... makes perfect sense as there's few (if any???) 4-player
fighters that need more then 3 buttons.

I wish someone would create a socket/joystick system that would be top
removable so that you could just click in the type of stick you want... not
usefull for the op's but would be great for the home crowd (basically every
mame machine would have to come with them or risk being left behind)... such
a system could even work with button quadrants so you could swith from a
mortal combat to a soul edge to a capcom configuration and play the games
the way they were designed (playing mortal combat with a capcom layout is
just wrong!)

good luck!

steve