Question It's a long shot, but are there any 1080p TVs with 120hz and HDR?

Dec 20, 2019
I'm looking for a medium-size tv with these features. I don't want a 4k set because I mostly game and strongly prefer framerate to resolution and don't want to upscale, as it'll look worse than native. I don't want a monitor because i want something that's 49-55 inches and I want something with a remote and multiple HDMI outputs that I can toggle freely. I know there are 120hz 1080p sets and I know there are HDR 1080p sets, but it's surprisingly difficult to find places that allow you to specifically filter TVs by these features. Anybody know of one?

I'm looking for a medium-size tv with these features. I don't want a 4k set because I mostly game and strongly prefer framerate to resolution and don't want to upscale, as it'll look worse than native. I don't want a monitor because i want something that's 49-55 inches and I want something with a remote and multiple HDMI outputs that I can toggle freely. I know there are 120hz 1080p sets and I know there are HDR 1080p sets, but it's surprisingly difficult to find places that allow you to specifically filter TVs by these features. Anybody know of one?
You need to be careful when looking at TV Hz rating. Most with a higher Hz rating cannot accept a signal over 60Hz and the additional frames are achieved through software interpolation. The only TV's I know of that can accept a 120Hz 1080p signal are 4k panels. I am not aware of a TV that meets your requirements.

Dec 20, 2019
You need to be careful when looking at TV Hz rating. Most with a higher Hz rating cannot accept a signal over 60Hz and the additional frames are achieved through software interpolation. The only TV's I know of that can accept a 120Hz 1080p signal are 4k panels. I am not aware of a TV that meets your requirements.

That's just the ones that say trumotion or the equivalent. There are quite a few actual 120hz 1080p sets.