[SOLVED] It's about the Apevia ATX-SN900W Signature 900W 80+ Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Modular Gaming Power Supply and the amd fx 8370 cpu

Solution
If I understand what you are asking, you are worried about damage happening to your system because you have a "900W" PSU hooked up to it? It doesn't work like you are worried about. 900W doesn't flow from the PSU to the stuff in the PC. "Up to" 900W is more like it. And because that's a bronze group regulated PSU it's more like 800W.

Looking online that's one of Apevia's better units, but that's not saying much. It is however rated for 40C temps and does have a 3yr warranty so it's not their usual garbage units either. I'm not sure why you went with that PSU but it's not going to send 900W down the wires and fry your system. At least it's not supposed to.

4745454b

Titan
If I understand what you are asking, you are worried about damage happening to your system because you have a "900W" PSU hooked up to it? It doesn't work like you are worried about. 900W doesn't flow from the PSU to the stuff in the PC. "Up to" 900W is more like it. And because that's a bronze group regulated PSU it's more like 800W.

Looking online that's one of Apevia's better units, but that's not saying much. It is however rated for 40C temps and does have a 3yr warranty so it's not their usual garbage units either. I'm not sure why you went with that PSU but it's not going to send 900W down the wires and fry your system. At least it's not supposed to.

Solution