[SOLVED] It's compatible an ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Strix Gaming OC, 6GB GDDR5, 192bit, STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING with a H81M-VG4 R2.0?

Aug 8, 2019
I want to upgrade my graphic card and that's what I would buy, but I'm not sure if it is compatible with my motheboard and if it fits in my case (mid tower).

Solution
Yeah, any GPU will work on that motherboard, since it is already having 1 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode) for the card. Make sure to update your system BIOS before upgrading, if need be, and also make sure to have a compatible PSU as well.

Regarding the size and your Cabinet, you need to compare the dimensions with the card's actually dimensions, before buying. It should fit though.
Yeah, any GPU will work on that motherboard, since it is already having 1 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode) for the card. Make sure to update your system BIOS before upgrading, if need be, and also make sure to have a compatible PSU as well.

Regarding the size and your Cabinet, you need to compare the dimensions with the card's actually dimensions, before buying. It should fit though.

Solution