It's happened again (FM 5.05)

A while back I posted a bug about a team I'd left not getting a new manager,
selling all their players, and then not buying any new ones.
Well, I'd taken the mighty Stoke to 3rd in the prem and into the CL.
However, despite having 21million in the bank, the board only allowed me 3
million for new players, so I left for Lazio. 8 months later they've sold
64million pounds worth of players, don't have a manager and have a first
team squad of 8!

It really frustrates me that they will not be addressing any bugs in FM2005
anymore. Guess FM2006 can't be too far off though!

Wonder how they'll implement the Glazer takeover in that one? 126,000
pounds of debt interest a day may just be too much for the financial side of
the game to handle!

Matt

"Matt Benson" <mabenson@ditchthis.technologist.com> wrote in message
>A while back I posted a bug about a team I'd left not getting a new
>manager, selling all their players, and then not buying any new ones.
> Well, I'd taken the mighty Stoke to 3rd in the prem and into the CL.
> However, despite having 21million in the bank, the board only allowed me 3
> million for new players, so I left for Lazio. 8 months later they've sold
> 64million pounds worth of players, don't have a manager and have a first
> team squad of 8!
>
> It really frustrates me that they will not be addressing any bugs in
> FM2005 anymore. Guess FM2006 can't be too far off though!
>

> Matt

I got sceenshot from cm3* from somewhere, Grimsby in Premiership and having
just 8 non-grey players

ASK THE COMMUNITY