[SOLVED] It's not a dead pixel. It's not a stucked pixel. It's not burn in. What is this?

Sep 22, 2019
So I've recently purchased this Philips 272B7QU which came with USB c and a USB hub on its back. Just what I needed for my MacBook pro.
Problem is and I didn't noticed it until now (I only have the monitor for like 2 days) there's a kind of orange area which is totally visible if the screen is black. I'm gonna show it to you. Is it fixable and what is it?
You can totally see it near the bottom right.
View: https://imgur.com/a/Mz7wCKs

(PS the green thing near it is just the reflection of a green light on my desk)

Solution
If that orange smear isn't also a reflection, then I'd just return the monitor immediately. Doesn't really matter what is causing it, it's not something you can fix, it's not normal and it isn't something you can just live with. Return or RMA the unit asap.

The panel is defective and exactly WHY it is, is unimportant. It is. That is all that matters.
If that orange smear isn't also a reflection, then I'd just return the monitor immediately. Doesn't really matter what is causing it, it's not something you can fix, it's not normal and it isn't something you can just live with. Return or RMA the unit asap.

The panel is defective and exactly WHY it is, is unimportant. It is. That is all that matters.

Solution