Its okay to pair a8 7600 and gtx960

Jun 1, 2018
its a8 7600 will good to pair in gtx 960 im not choosy in resolution or graphics important to play my games because my r7 igpu can't play other games i want to play. Thanks in Advance

Solution
It will work. You might get situation of the CPU holding you back though. I've the same CPU with a GTX 1050, which is maybe 80-90% of the GTX 960, and occasionally get CPU stutters. Typically with older, but demanding games, the CPU is maxed out, while the GPU is running at 40-75%. It depends on the game really.

It will work. You might get situation of the CPU holding you back though. I've the same CPU with a GTX 1050, which is maybe 80-90% of the GTX 960, and occasionally get CPU stutters. Typically with older, but demanding games, the CPU is maxed out, while the GPU is running at 40-75%. It depends on the game really.

Solution

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
If you have the 960 already, I would give it a go. I wouldn't purchase it to put in that spec. Where that a8 is a great unit for general surfing and superb for HTPC and the like, it will leave you wanting in games even with a dedicated GPU. I tried one in that "dual gpu" setup thing where you can use certain GPU and the iGPU in a "Crossfire" like situation and it still fell short of seeing anything above the mid 40 frame range on demanding titles @1080. Assetto Corsa had the CPU running 100% even on lowest settings at 720.

Jun 1, 2018

witchers 3 and GTA V and AC origins i want to play how many fps i get? and my resolution is 1366x768 and low or medium settings