TJ

(just getting ready for DF:Reloaded, and the inevitable question involving
Blackjacks & bombs!)

Have seen some screenies and the peruvian drug dealers mansion is there in
all its glory......brings back many memories......

TJ

The name changed to DF1: Next Generation and again to DF: Extreme.

Yeah, I recognized the cartel boss' mansion, too.

Looks like there are some fuzzy-hat Ruskis, too. That should be fun.

Wonder if you'll be able to pick up weapons...

--Uzi

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> (just getting ready for DF:Reloaded, and the inevitable question involving
> Blackjacks & bombs!)
>
> Have seen some screenies and the peruvian drug dealers mansion is there in
> all its glory......brings back many memories......
>

> TJ

Are the original No Tracers map rotation included?

!

Riz
---
Vid statyerna nära templet?

Bomben finns på ett av de två spetsiga templena som finns till höger
och
lite närmare byn än din start punkt.