[SOLVED] Its that time again! New PC!

Mar 31, 2020
Greetings!

As one would guess, I'd like some opinions about this build.

Ryzen 5 3600X
MSI B450M Mortar Titanium
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB DDR4-3200*

Sapphire 5700 XT 8GB Nitro+

Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Case
AOC AG273QCX 27"1440p 144Hz Monitor

I'm planning to watercool the CPU and GPU, so should I just take the Sapphire Pulse if it's possible to OC it to the same values the Nitro+ has? It will save me a few bucks. But Im not sure if the Nitro+ is just a better platform of sorts.

Thanks for your opinions.

*I'm doing an RGB memory because I will be doing a full waterloop with matching colors.

Solution
Greetings!

Ryzen 5 3600X

I'm planning to watercool the CPU and GPU, so should I just take the Sapphire Pulse if it's possible to OC it to the same values the Nitro+ has? It will save me a few bucks. But Im not sure if the Nitro+ is just a better platform of sorts.

*I'm doing an RGB memory because I will be doing a full waterloop with matching colors.

Looks like a good build... if you are doing full water cooling, I would suggest looking for a cheap RX 5700XT reference card -...
Greetings!

Ryzen 5 3600X

Looks like a good build... if you are doing full water cooling, I would suggest looking for a cheap RX 5700XT reference card - the reference PCB and power delivery is good, it was just the rather loud blower cooler that let it down (not an issue if you are ditching the cooler for a custom loop).

What I would say - custom loop cooling is kinda overkill for those components.... I mean a 3600X doesn't need much cooling (the gpu will benefit at least).

Solution