Under Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2014
Hello there,

I recently installed the TT RGB PLUS software from the official Thermaltake website two days ago to efficiently manage and control my cpublock Pacific MX2 Ultra. However, today I received an alert from my Kaspersky Total Security indicating that the TT RGB PLUS program attempted to receive audio flux while being executed by a restriction program. The alert prompted me to either permit or block the action.

I find it unusual that the software is trying to obtain audio for a cpublock. I have attached a screenshot of the alert message for your reference.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best regards, Rodrigo!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YrVOZpw76yAN_0w9N02k8KOd74oPDGO6/view?usp=share_link

Under Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2014
Why would you find that odd? Its one of the "features" you agreed to when installing their software.
It has a sound sync mode, its nothing hidden.
I agreed like we all do when installing any software, and certainly no one reads, we just click through! Considering that this software is used, as its name suggests "RGB PLUS", to adjust PC lights, I still don't see why anything related to capturing audio would be necessary! Especially since I don't have any Thermaltake audio-related devices! We know that many programs collect user information to sell it to third parties! Just like my Kaspersky has already reported several attempts by programs and websites to randomly access my webcam, I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with audio! But anyway, thanks for the help!