[SOLVED] I've been using a logitech G402 mouse for maybe 3 years or 4 years and I think it's time to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifgaming123456

Reputable
Dec 18, 2018
I really liked logitech g402 but after 3 years or 4 year it started registering double clicks also the sensor is not that good now also the mouse feets are nowhere in the mouse now.

So I don't know what to choose for a replacement mouse. I found Razer Viper Mini but idk if it is so small for me also I use a palm grip I sometimes use the claw grip, so I have 3 choices, I want to find a better mouse but in the ratings I see that g402 is better from them idk if that's correct but I got this info from a web called rtings.com:
  1. Razer Deathadder v2 mini
  2. Razer Viper mini
  3. Glorious Model O
  4. maybe also razer viper
But in some ratings I found many people say the Glorious Model O clicks are noisy and it breaks after 2 months of use ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexer
Solution
Logitech left and right click buttons wear out. They start 'double click' problem and they need to be replaced. If you're Buck Rodgers with a soldering iron then it's no problem. A simple pop open the clams, remove the circuit and take out the old switches.
To find switches they're available on EBAY and Amazin. Best Switches are Omron D2FS-A1. But you can use Kailh GM 8.0 switches.
Like I said, if your good with a soldering iron, putting in new switches is easy. You'll probably need new 'feet' (skates or sliders). You can just type in the mouse and someone will have after market jobbies that work just fine.

Rexer

Distinguished
Logitech left and right click buttons wear out. They start 'double click' problem and they need to be replaced. If you're Buck Rodgers with a soldering iron then it's no problem. A simple pop open the clams, remove the circuit and take out the old switches.
To find switches they're available on EBAY and Amazin. Best Switches are Omron D2FS-A1. But you can use Kailh GM 8.0 switches.
Like I said, if your good with a soldering iron, putting in new switches is easy. You'll probably need new 'feet' (skates or sliders). You can just type in the mouse and someone will have after market jobbies that work just fine.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.