Question I've changed my RAM Frequency from 3200 to 3400 and it has made the computer turn on without post

orangeme

Reputable
Nov 17, 2016
I've changed my RAM Frequency from 3200 to 3400 and it has made the computer turn on without post but after i took out the small circle battery for 5 min then put it back in again it started working but it said that my cmos has been cleared and it gave me an option to go with defult settings or setup, i chose the defult settings and now my screen looks to be of way worse quality than it was before and there are huge numbers on the top right of my screen, any idea how to revert back to normal?

orangeme

Reputable
Nov 17, 2016
I've changed my RAM Frequency from 3200 to 3400 and it has made the computer turn on without post but after i took out the small circle battery for 5 min then put it back in again it started working but it said that my cmos has been cleared and it gave me an option to go with defult settings or setup, i chose the defult settings and now my screen looks to be of way worse quality than it was before and there are huge numbers on the top right of my screen, any idea how to revert back to normal?
nevermind the cmos reset my screen settings apparently? fixed now

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS