[SOLVED] I've got SS Arctis 7 2019 edition keeps disconnecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2020
I've had the Arctis 7 and arctis 7 2019 edition. And the 2019 edition sometimes has an issue where it'll keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes it's like 15 x back to back other times its just one and done. it'll beep go quiet then beep like it's connecting. Sometimes it's downright unusable but I love these headphones, they're comfortable and sound great! Is this a problem I can fix? I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex so I can't rule out outside interference. But are there things I can rule out? Or do I need to start looking at other wireless headsets? Literally as I'm typing this it's gone off like 18 times. If it is outside interference is there anything I can do to limit that since I live on the top floor? I'd love any tips to help fix this problem because it's annoying as heck.

EDIT: (additional info) I got the 2019 version because my regular Arctis 7 were having this problem so I'm thinking I "upgraded" for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Did you contact support for the headphones already or at least check their support site for a FAQ? That should be first step. Second, test it in other places and systems. You are keeping them in range of the transmitter correct? Those things are not likely to have a very long range.
Jan 9, 2020
Realized I had left out lots of information, also apologies for the bad language.
I'm running on my own build. Windows 7 64 bit ultimate. With 2 x 1tb ssd, WD 10tb, . 16 gigs ram , 4790 i7 4.0 ghz, gtx 1080 hybrid 4gb. Sound blaster z sound card. G.1 sniper H6 motherboard.

Did you contact support for the headphones already or at least check their support site for a FAQ? That should be first step. Second, test it in other places and systems. You are keeping them in range of the transmitter correct? Those things are not likely to have a very long range.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.