Question I've had about it with my internet

Apr 6, 2019
Looked up countless videos my internet is fast but fragile but only my device is the one that drops out frequently
My internet will crash and will never turn back on while everyone else's internet works
I have to either turn off and on the router or take out wireless adapter and put it back in
also when gaming/talking with with friends the internet will drop 2-5 seconds then everything that happened in those seconds will happen instantly in a sec
weird thing to add when gaming
I could be playing rainbow the internet will drop I will walk see someone then teleport back and know where they are because of my wacky internet it helps but I hate it so much because its mostly a disadvantage
In Dead By Daylight I'm constantly told of lag switching which is bannable but I don't and it scares me to play online games
and games where it doesn't give me an advantage I still don't want to because it just sucks to lose a game because a 2-5 second drop out

I've even gotten a new network adapter to see if that was the problem but nope

Last edited:
It could be where you machine is located maybe you get more interference than other machines. You have already eliminated the hardware and likely the drivers in your machines so there is not much else. It can't be your router if nobody else has issues.

Maybe try a ethernet cable and see if your machine has issues. You would then know if it is related to only wifi or it is generic computer or network issue.

Make sure you are not running any of that so called network game accelerator software.

You have now eliminated almost everything related to network. You are now looking at OS related stuff or very unlikely hardware. Now sure what to suggest since it can be anything. If it only does it with games I would suspect something like a video driver since games use video functions nothing else does and maybe it kills something in your machine.

I Switched computer with Dad
Used same adapter same place
and it worked so yes it is the pc
Just idk what to do since its the motherboard usb's
You switched what with your dad?
Are you saying, your dad's computer is now where your one was, and you play games in it's new position and still get drops?
First thing, if you think it is the computer is to download MALWAREBYTES and run that, see if it can fine anything bad hidden in your computer.

Apr 6, 2019
My pc is upstairs and he his pc is downstairs connected ethernet
We switched pc's not spots
I brought his pc upstairs and set it up
Tested about 5 games and got no ms crash

Me and my dad confirmed it was definitely it was something with my pc
I have checked for anything bad hidden is my pc long ago
and nothing

I don't know how to fix it but my isn't a computer person we switched parts and everything so I guess everything is resolved but that tbh this never happened when I built my pc started happening a few years later