I've left a really nasty bones ...

.... on nethack.alt.org, that is, assuming that a bones was generated
when I died.

It was Dlvl 8 in the Mines, and I was killed by a wraith whilst
surrounded by a sea of other monsters. Some dwarf had read a cursed
scroll of create monster, and as tough as my armour was (AC -15) I
simply could not make an escape route.

Anyone who can get through that crowd of monsters will earn their
reward, I assure you.

Anyone who finds it, your account of the battle would make a good
read.

--

JPD

SGFN

On 2005-03-23, JPD <john_p_darcy@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> ... on nethack.alt.org, that is, assuming that a bones was generated
> when I died.
>
> It was Dlvl 8 in the Mines, and I was killed by a wraith whilst
> surrounded by a sea of other monsters. Some dwarf had read a cursed
> scroll of create monster, and as tough as my armour was (AC -15) I
> simply could not make an escape route.
>
> Anyone who can get through that crowd of monsters will earn their
> reward, I assure you.
>
> Anyone who finds it, your account of the battle would make a good
> read.

Simple soultion: The E-word?

--
Andrew D. Hilton
UPenn Phd Student

"Andrew D. Hilton" <adhilton@seas.upenn.edu> was moved to say:

>Simple soultion: The E-word?

http://tinyurl.com/6qzyk The Elbereth FAQ

I did not have the time nor the tool, and not all the monsters around
me would have respected it.

--

JPD

SGFN