Question Ive recently send an HP Pavilion 21-h010 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop to some of my family and its having some problems

Dec 5, 2020
So I called my family members to see if they liked the computer that i had used before, they were excited to get an old computer since they had never owned one, but there was a problem, after they turned on the computer it would turn off after a few seconds.
Can anyone try to help me troubleshoot and find the problem so that they can send it and i can fix it? please help!

kanewolf

Titan
So I called my family members to see if they liked the computer that i had used before, they were excited to get an old computer since they had never owned one, but there was a problem, after they turned on the computer it would turn off after a few seconds.
Can anyone try to help me troubleshoot and find the problem so that they can send it and i can fix it? please help!
Probably something came loose in transport. Did you have the original packaging ?

Reactions: SamirD
Dec 5, 2020
No, we sent it in a box we got from an older monitor, when we put it into the box it was covered in bags and those plastic things with the big air bubbles.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS