acesea

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
Hey guys. I think im set on getting the cml174. I dont feel like waiting anymore. So far, all ive heard is great stuff about the monitor. Problem is this tho... there is really only like 1 or 2 reviews out on it, and aside from a big picture of the black model ive seen, ive only seen microscopic pics of the ivory model. I have no clue how the color really looks. I want to match the monitor as best as possible to a silver case. Heres a link to it...
https://www.overclockershideout.com/images/cases/pcm4379/Samurailrg.gif
I dont know which color to go with. Anyone here have a good pic of the ivory model? Thanks.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Do you really look @ your case that much or does it just sit there out of your eyesight when u use comp? I think an ivory casing would be fine w/ that case (imo, the color of your desk would be more important in terms of choosing color). Also, ivory will cause less eyestrain, as there is quite a bit of contrast between black case and a bright image.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
- Mario Andretti

acesea

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
i guess the case is more out of sight, but nonetheless i would rather take the color that matches the most. also, you mentioned that the black would create eyestrain? how true is this? anyone have any problems with the black bezel contrasting the bright screen?