Japan Chip Supply Chain Fully Recovered by Q3

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
Why are the US helping Japan? I do not see a point in helping them... I don't know if you all forgot what they did and what happened in December 7, 1941 but they attack "Pearl Harbor"... That's what they should get for what they done and nearly 90% of the people in the US still helps... You all helps Japan for nothin, Soon there will be a WAR, Fight for Water!!!

banthracis

Distinguished
Yes, because clearly we should base all current relationship upon historical conflicts....so clearly we should be bombing the Brits right now for what they did to us back in the 1700's, or did you forget?

It's because of idiots with a mindset like yours that entirely pointless conflicts over insignificant details persist throughout the world.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]LegendKiller[/nom]Why are the US helping Japan? I do not see a point in helping them... I don't know if you all forgot what they did and what happened in December 7, 1941 but they attack "Pearl Harbor"... That's what they should get for what they done and nearly 90% of the people in the US still helps... You all helps Japan for nothin, Soon there will be a WAR, Fight for Water!!![/citation]

Please don't post such stupid shit. Yes, they attacked Pearl Harbor.....we dropped Atomic Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in retaliation.....which, at the time, were heavily populated cities in Japan. Also, that was 70 years ago....and btw, at least half the electronics in every car on the road comes from Japan....

neokaer

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
[citation][nom]LegendKiller[/nom]Why are the US helping Japan? I do not see a point in helping them... I don't know if you all forgot what they did and what happened in December 7, 1941 but they attack "Pearl Harbor"... That's what they should get for what they done and nearly 90% of the people in the US still helps... You all helps Japan for nothin, Soon there will be a WAR, Fight for Water!!![/citation]
August 6 1945

Good for them, it shows what true resilience is. And very civilized/common sense people: not a single incident of looting or other anti-social behavior. Elsewhere, even after a local event like a tornado strike, looting and theft were common occurrence. Maybe we all need to learn from them.
@Legendkiller: you, sir/madam, are a prime example of what's wrong with mankind.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009

TRolololOLOLololol

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Why are the US helping Japan? I do not see a point in helping them... I don't know if you all forgot what they did and what happened in December 7, 1941 but they attack "Pearl Harbor"... That's what they should get for what they done and nearly 90% of the people in the US still helps... You all helps Japan for nothin, Soon there will be a WAR, Fight for Water!!!

...As you are being an insolent imbecile with no regards to any rational though, you submit this message using semiconductors, processors, memory, LCD display screen either developed in Japan or developed based off of R&D from Japan...as well as simply read and understand the news from Japan delivered digitally (via technologies mentioned above) so you CAN EVEN READ AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.

Moron.

Japan deserves all the respect in the world. When you compare their pre world war 2 culture to today you see progress on a scale you'd be hard pressed to find comparisons to. On a lighter note, they feed beer to their cattle, how cool is that? Hopefully, their whaling will end soon.

Their ability to recover from this horrific tragedy is nothing short of amazing. I wish them all a speedy recovery.

G

[citation][nom]clonazepam[/nom] Hopefully, their whaling will end soon.[/citation]

Why should it? They have every right to whale, and they're following their quota. Don't tell me that you support that pathetic and lying bastard known as Paul Watson.

If there were more open about why they whale and not hide behind the "research" banner it would help. In addition, studies show the mercury content in whale meat is ever increasing probably in part due to their longer life spans compared to some ocean creatures. No I'm not hating like Paul Watson, if he were the real deal he'd have his fleet up in the Arctic Ocean trying to stop the whaling done by some communities in Northern Europe as well. I do watch Whale Wars and every season I am more and more flabbergasted at how stupid he and his team appear to be.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]Why should it? They have every right to whale, and they're following their quota. Don't tell me that you support that pathetic and lying bastard known as Paul Watson.[/citation]
I'd recommend watching the documentary The Cove before claiming they're keeping to their quota. And hiding kills for consumption behind a research banner is just a lie. Japan doesn't even consider lesser cetaceans (dolphins, porpoises, etc.) whales at all, and they kill several tens of thousands of them yearly. They then intentionally and deceptively sell dolphin meat as whale meat. To make things worse, dolphins tend to have greater mercury toxicity levels than whales.

G

[citation][nom]RazberyBandit[/nom]I'd recommend watching the documentary The Cove before claiming they're keeping to their quota. And hiding kills for consumption behind a research banner is just a lie. Japan doesn't even consider lesser cetaceans (dolphins, porpoises, etc.) whales at all, and they kill several tens of thousands of them yearly. They then intentionally and deceptively sell dolphin meat as whale meat. To make things worse, dolphins tend to have greater mercury toxicity levels than whales.[/citation]

That has nothing to do with what I said.

That aside, the Japanese have every right to hunt Dolphins in their waters. Don't force your own cultural views on others. They keep their quota, so people like you should mind your own.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Why to say the US relies heavily on say Japan and other and/or many Asian countries for alot of tech to say, i dont know. WW2 ended in an Unconditional Surrender, rather thats means or makes any difference for the reference of anything. And were allies in WW1 also for any ref to say. They used to own to say more US/American money per Capita then Americans for a long while.

Otherwise for still a decent tech or electronics to say are still in probably demand or interest from Asia to say. Any disaster isnt good either way anywhere, but still. Cant really dwell probably as much as needed or wanted , or the like.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
私はすべての日本の人々に共感し、私は強制的にすぐに状態と明るい未来の回復を願って!

[citation][nom]k-zon[/nom]Why to say the US relies heavily on say Japan and other and/or many Asian countries for alot of tech to say, i dont know. WW2 ended in an Unconditional Surrender, rather thats means or makes any difference for the reference of anything. And were allies in WW1 also for any ref to say. They used to own to say more US/American money per Capita then Americans for a long while. Otherwise for still a decent tech or electronics to say are still in probably demand or interest from Asia to say. Any disaster isnt good either way anywhere, but still. Cant really dwell probably as much as needed or wanted , or the like.[/citation]

I'm not sure what all this means. I'm going to assume it was translated with google, so with that, kudos! :D

beachbod

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
I think the japanese are inherently good. The germans were just a bad influence on them. The germans started WW2 because they wanted to be better than everyone else but couldnt compete fairly so they wanted to show their might by force. Even in the olympics the german government forced athletes to use steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.