Japanese Customer Accidently Receives 32GB Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayankleoboy1

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]TheCapulet[/nom]This is some boring news. It needs spiced up with some explosions, espionage, government fraud, and of course some zombies... Oh wait, the last two point to the same thing.. Even more explosions then! Hmmm, maybe I'll start a career in journalism.[/citation]
:lol:

goodegg

Distinguished
May 20, 2010
[citation][nom]mayankleoboy1[/nom][/citation]

Maybe that's why so many Apple stories. Whatever gets people talking.

And I'm not buying the reasoning behind the cell phone shot = not faked. It's just as easy to fake and apparently leads some to believe that it is more authentic if it's a crappy image than if it's a screen cap.

qu3becker

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2010
It's sure a bit bulky but get yourself a OTG micro USB to USB cable and a SD Card reader/Flash Drive and bam, more space to put videos to watch during travels. Tape it at the back so it won't move or hide it in your case if possible.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]TheCapulet[/nom]This is some boring news. It needs spiced up with some explosions, espionage, government fraud, and of course some zombies... Oh wait, the last two point to the same thing.. Even more explosions then! Hmmm, maybe I'll start a career in journalism.[/citation]

Needs more cowbell.

jemm

Distinguished
I once bought a 32MB ram stick, but inside the package there was a 128MB stick.

Yes, it was MB, not GB, as this purchase was made long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.