Jaton FX 5900

Does anyone know anything about this card? Is it good/fair/bad? the
only review I could find said the fit and finish was pretty poor.

Thanks

I just got the 5950 Ultra 256 MB and I like it. All my games SCREAM!! I
had to upgrade my power supply (Min 350W--68.00 bucks at CDW but well worth
it) If you need drivers, don't bother going to their web site--nothing
works. Use the NVIDA site.

"www.ttdown.com" <trynn@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know anything about this card? Is it good/fair/bad? the
> only review I could find said the fit and finish was pretty poor.
>
> Thanks

Then follow the advice of the reviewer and stay away from it. If the fit and
finish was poor, then the choice of components will also likely be poor. You
may end up with blurry text at high resolutions, for example.