Jaunt Teases 'NEO' VR Camera System For 360-Degree 3D Capture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just yesterday I was thinking "why did nobody put some cameras together in a circle and start filming 360°, by stitching the images together?". Would be great for security purposes :D

(REALLY, I was just thinking that, I'm amazed at the coincidence :D)

hitman40

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
Just yesterday I was thinking "why did nobody put some cameras together in a circle and start filming 360°, by stitching the images together?". Would be great for security purposes :D

(REALLY, I was just thinking that, I'm amazed at the coincidence :D)
Sounds like you don't even know there are youtube 360 videos on youtube which you can pan around on Google Chrome :p

Brian Blair

Reputable
Mar 20, 2014
That is just a beautiful GPU! But I am happy with my 970 SC, These ultra high end cards are very nice, But since most gamers replace their GPU in 2-3 years anyway, It never makes any sense to buy cards like the 980 Ti and Fury X. I know some will argue about 4K, But lets be honest, Even the 980 To and Fury X are not very good at 4K yet. 4K still has a long way to go down in price, And GPU's still need to catch up in performence. Hell most 1080p monitors are still too pricey! The cheapest 1080p monitor is around $150, And even though some may think that is cheap! $150 is a bit pricey for just a monitor! You can buy a good mid-range GPU for $150! The price of monitors is really the only thing hurting the PC gaming market. But a 4K should only cost around $150, a 1440p should only cost around $115, And a 1080p should only cost around $80. Hell it only cost corporations like Asus and Acer about $30 dollars labor and all to build a 4K monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS