Question Java and Mac ?

spinningstill

Honorable
Jan 15, 2018
Is Java (Java Client URL) super bad? I am not familiar with it. Was going to try to use it for an online remote system but my Mac doesn't like it. I get security concern alerts. Seems like a big violation of the system.

I can just use VM to run windows to use remote tools. But I was hoping to stay Mac.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Suppose it depends on the version of Java. The latest and greatest should be supported. Check Oracle's support pages. A lot of the good Oracle stuff is tied to support accounts that you only get through licensing Oracle products, so that product may be supported if you purchase it (assuming it can be)

It will take some research, but trying to find Java, Client and URL is not going to get desirable results, all too common a term.

spinningstill

Honorable
Jan 15, 2018
Suppose it depends on the version of Java. The latest and greatest should be supported. Check Oracle's support pages. A lot of the good Oracle stuff is tied to support accounts that you only get through licensing Oracle products, so that product may be supported if you purchase it (assuming it can be)

It will take some research, but trying to find Java, Client and URL is not going to get desirable results, all too common a term.
Thank you. I abandoned Java and found other options to be able to do remote work with Mac. Any Desk and Zoho.

Are you aware of an illumination App that would allow me to see an Adroid phone? I do tech support and don't own an android.