Jan 22, 2021
Im planning to get a sound system for my PC and my TV. I've heard great reviews from the 1700bt and not so much from the JBL Soundbar.
Theres a big gap on the price point 1700bt is like $140/php 7000 and the JBL 2.1 deepbass is around $300/php 15000.
Considering the JBL soundbar is much more expensive. Would it produce a better sound for music?

and i dont have space on my desk.
View: https://imgur.com/a/Z2qmHiX

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Z2qmHiX" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/Z2qmHiX"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lutfij

Titan
I'm personally a surround sound person, and only have stereo/2.1 setups when and where there's absolutely no space in the abode. For your case, I'd look into the soundbar, would go nicely under the monitors but you will loose some fidelity, whereas the bookshelf speakers would give a little more oomph. I would also want to state that I'm not a fan of wireless speakers either, more into analog connections.

Jan 22, 2021
I'm personally a surround sound person, and only have stereo/2.1 setups when and where there's absolutely no space in the abode. For your case, I'd look into the soundbar, would go nicely under the monitors but you will loose some fidelity, whereas the bookshelf speakers would give a little more oomph. I would also want to state that I'm not a fan of wireless speakers either, more into analog connections.

considering the price. those cheap r1700bt will sound better?