Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
JBL has such a huge reputation in the market and I think the sound quality of speakers from JBL is amazing. Recently one of my friends bought a MediaTek powered JBL link Music at 70 bucks from Amazon and the audio quality in it was superb. But then I heard the Yamaha speakers and though they were a bit costly, they were absolutely amazing in their sound. Also, even Amazon smart speakers are no less. Many of these are powered by MediaTek audio chipsets and even their connectivity options are superb. Which one of these would you pick if you had an option?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I was introduced to the amazing sound quality of JBL with a set of L80T I bought years ago. They gave me a long life of exceptional sound. I know that with their home speaker line it's important to look at the "pro" or "monitor" series. Some of the lower end stuff is quite unexceptional.

I purchased a JBL Flip for my bike, it fits the bottle rack, and it works really well. Nice battery life, easy to connect, good sound, even has a little bass. I don't know exactly how that will relate to the product you are discussing, but shouldn't be far from that parent tree.