Jedi Academy problems.

I have a Radeon 9700Pro. When I play Jedi Academy, it will occasionaly
lock up, then black screen. The first time it did this, VPU recover
popped up, reporting that the card encountered a problem, and needed to
restart to re-enable video accel.

I am currently running the following:
WinXP Pro SP1
Catalyst 4.5
DirectX9b
JK:JA v1.01

Would possibly the Omega drivers help prevent this?

Thanks.

--
-------------------------------------
Reply to for SPAM only

All others use:
m0ng0lh0rde @ ukonline . co . uk

Remove spaces to send
Thank you

Get latest and greatest Display Driver, Control Panel and WDM Capture
Driver and uninstall all ATI stuff, then delete all of the following
files (except the ones that are stored in your "download" directory,
then reboot, and install latest.

Worked for me with this exact same issue.