Jeff Bond i bought a new gun today w/BOND BULLETS and i

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

Jeff Bond i bought a new gun today w/BOND BULLETS and i
try it out today on a cow it did the job.

EASTER BUNNY wrote:

> Jeff Bond i bought a new gun today w/BOND BULLETS and i
> try it out today on a cow it did the job.

Again, forwarded to the Sacramento FBI field office.

Larry

"Lawrence Glasser" <lglasser@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> EASTER BUNNY wrote:
> >
> > Jeff Bond i bought a new gun today w/BOND BULLETS and i
> > try it out today on a cow it did the job.
>
> Again, forwarded to the Sacramento FBI field office.

Thanks, Larry, but the Concord city PD would be more appropriate.
They're already familiar with Roger and what he's doing is directly
relevant to California cyberstalking laws. Roger is nothing but a
little annoyance from the FBI's point of view, but the Concord PD might
be interested, especially since he threatened them directly not too long
ago. Now that he claims to have bought a gun and is threatening to use
it, I suspect their interest might be even greater.

Sam

"Jeff Bond" <jbond@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<107f2qkqs0ld36c@news.supernews.com>...
> "EASTER BUNNY" <Easter_Bunny_Bang@sacbeemail.com> wrote in message
> > Jeff Bond i bought a new gun today w/BOND BULLETS and i
> > try it out today on a cow it did the job.

sam

i bought a new gun too but i used it on a skunk
and it did a VERY GOOD JOB on the skunk.

Sam

dcmedicsam@yahoo.com (sam) wrote in message news:<12b2ac4b.0404190556.2646c458@posting.google.com>...
> "Jeff Bond" <jbond@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<107f2qkqs0ld36c@news.supernews.com>...
> > "EASTER BUNNY" <Easter_Bunny_Bang@sacbeemail.com> wrote in message
> > > Jeff Bond i bought a new gun today w/BOND BULLETS and i
> > > try it out today on a cow it did the job.
> >

> sam
>
> i bought a new gun too but i used it on a skunk
> and it did a VERY GOOD JOB on the skunk.

ZBOXMAN

i used my gun on jeff head strawberries from
salinas,ca now i can't find them

ZBOXMAN@jetbar.com (i used my gun on jeff head strawberries from salinas,ca now i can't find them) wrote in message news:<1a42b484.0404230644.2f507a2a@posting.google.com>...
> dcmedicsam@yahoo.com (sam) wrote in message news:<12b2ac4b.0404190556.2646c458@posting.google.com>...
> > "Jeff Bond" <jbond@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<107f2qkqs0ld36c@news.supernews.com>...
> > > "EASTER BUNNY" <Easter_Bunny_Bang@sacbeemail.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > sam
> >
> > i bought a new gun too but i used it on a skunk
> > and it did a VERY GOOD JOB on the skunk.
>
> ZBOXMAN
>
> i used my gun on jeff head strawberries from
> salinas,ca now i can't find them

DANVILLE SPAMCOP

YEP