GET OUT!
I'm in a REALLY bad mood today, and I just don't want to be disturbed. Don't
even *ask* what the matter is!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> GET OUT!
> I'm in a REALLY bad mood today, and I just don't want to be disturbed.
> Don't even *ask* what the matter is!

It's Illusen Day. And if you don't have the avatar (there are two don't
forget, one for reaching 20 quests and one for the Faerie's Day), go see
Illusen now!. She will be miffed with you and then in a while go see her
again. It might be half a day though I am not sure.

daramark

NM.. Its Illusen Day.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> GET OUT!
> I'm in a REALLY bad mood today, and I just don't want to be disturbed.
> Don't even *ask* what the matter is!

I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
I have the level 20 avvie...

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> GET OUT!
>> I'm in a REALLY bad mood today, and I just don't want to be disturbed.
>> Don't even *ask* what the matter is!
>

> It's Illusen Day. And if you don't have the avatar (there are two don't
> forget, one for reaching 20 quests and one for the Faerie's Day), go see
> Illusen now!. She will be miffed with you and then in a while go see her
> again. It might be half a day though I am not sure.
>
> daramark

same here.. did a quest n no avie :(

>I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
> I have the level 20 avvie...
>

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> GET OUT!
>>> I'm in a REALLY bad mood today, and I just don't want to be disturbed.
>>> Don't even *ask* what the matter is!
>>

>> It's Illusen Day. And if you don't have the avatar (there are two don't
>> forget, one for reaching 20 quests and one for the Faerie's Day), go see
>> Illusen now!. She will be miffed with you and then in a while go see her
>> again. It might be half a day though I am not sure.
>>
>> daramark

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
> I have the level 20 avvie...
>

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >> GET OUT!
> >> I'm in a REALLY bad mood today, and I just don't want to be disturbed.
> >> Don't even *ask* what the matter is!
> >

> > It's Illusen Day. And if you don't have the avatar (there are two don't
> > forget, one for reaching 20 quests and one for the Faerie's Day), go see
> > Illusen now!. She will be miffed with you and then in a while go see
her
> > again. It might be half a day though I am not sure.
> >
> > daramark

This might be because it isn't officially illusen's day until the news is
changed. Maybe if you do it while the news proclaims illusen day, you will
get it.

Cuz I didn't get it. Have to check, though, if I got it last year.

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> same here.. did a quest n no avie :(
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
>> I have the level 20 avvie...

But, but but we got Jhudora's!?! I wanted the avatar.... Wah! It's too
early in the day for me to try still.

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
> same here.. did a quest n no avie :(

Did you get it last year?

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
> > I have the level 20 avvie...
> >

> > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >>

> >> It's Illusen Day. And if you don't have the avatar (there are two don't
> >> forget, one for reaching 20 quests and one for the Faerie's Day), go see
> >> Illusen now!. She will be miffed with you and then in a while go see her
> >> again. It might be half a day though I am not sure.
> >>
> >> daramark

I'm only 4 months old/

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
>> same here.. did a quest n no avie :(
>>

> Did you get it last year?
>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> >I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
>> > I have the level 20 avvie...
>> >

>> > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

bodcat1 wrote:
> I did a quest, no avvie... sigh.
> I have the level 20 avvie...

I just did the Illusen quest and got the avie:

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Up to 74 avies now...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

no i didn't... maybe you needed to visit jhudora first then do a illusen
quest?... oh i should read the rest of the posts in this thread before i say
something old lol...

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
>> same here.. did a quest n no avie :(