Join Different Domain

Have 2 domains. Domain A is 2k DC. Domain B is NT 4
Terminal Server PDC.
Users logon to Domain B. Click a shortcut to launch our
custom program located in Domain A. On the 2k box in
computer management, shared folders, sessions all the user
from the NT machine show up as guest. Now I realize thats
because its a different domain and thats the only way 2k
can get them in. I need it to show who is logged in. Would
a trust solve this or do I need to join the NT box to the
2k domain?

You can solve this with a trust. Domain A should trust Domain B to make this
work.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us