Join/Merge .wmv files?

Hello all. I have several .wmv files (windows media) from a party taken with
a camera. Each is about 3-4 minutes long. Is it possible to join all the
files in to one longer file so I only have to load a single file, rather
then several in sequence?
Many thanks!

You can do it with Windows Movie Maker.
See microsoft site do get the Movie Maker.

"LMO" wrote:

> Hello all. I have several .wmv files (windows media) from a party taken with
> a camera. Each is about 3-4 minutes long. Is it possible to join all the
> files in to one longer file so I only have to load a single file, rather
> then several in sequence?
> Many thanks!

Hi

Try here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=join+wmv+files&btnG=Google+Search

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello all. I have several .wmv files (windows media) from a party taken
> with a camera. Each is about 3-4 minutes long. Is it possible to join all
> the files in to one longer file so I only have to load a single file,
> rather then several in sequence?
> Many thanks!

br549

Go here http://www.manitools.com/ and download 123 Audio/Video Merger.
Works great and best of all it's free.

"LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello all. I have several .wmv files (windows media) from a party taken with
a camera. Each is about 3-4 minutes long. Is it possible to join all the
files in to one longer file so I only have to load a single file, rather
then several in sequence?
Many thanks!

Thanks, all. Did the trick!