Join Tom's Hardware On Pinterest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo777

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
I went and checked out Pinterest for the first time last week and I hated their design. This is just my personal opinion and shouldn't be taken as anything but that. It just seemed like the equivalent of a person who just babbles on and on.

soccerdocks

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
I just find the layout and most of then content Pinterest to be catered to younger women who have kids. I really don't like the layout. The only people I know who use Pinterest are female whereas most of the readers on this site are male. I really don't think using Pinterest makes sense given the demographics of Toms.

thety6on

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
I just went on the site and like 90% of what I saw were women commenting on puppies, food, and men. Why Tom's?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
ok, found what is the worst thing about pintrest in less than 5 minutes of useing it.

the site has thumbs of images, i want to save full sized ones, problem is, uses can flag a site as spam or as inappropriate, and wont let me venture to them to acquire the full size image.

so yay, another site that could have been really good decided it wants to police what i can and cant see.

asside from that, i still find it has uses, mainly the ability to find interesting images and such.

wantiao2013

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
Very interesting, thank you for sharing!
g.gif

headscratcher

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
I thought that pinterest might be useful, but it seems like it'll just turn in to another place where companies try to spam the hell out of you. Follow me, like me, be my friend, blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.