Join Us! Tom's Hardware AMA With Logitech G, Wed Dec 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

bochica

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I'd like to know if they plan on releasing anything newer than the G27. Wheels like the T500RS and the newer Fanatec's are starting to gain interest, and I am sure Logitech could make improvements to the FF motor/logic, pedals, etc.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
I'd like to know if they plan on releasing anything newer than the G27.
This.

I've been hesitating to pull the trigger on a G27. It's been around so long I can't help but suspect its successor is just around the corner.

That, and whether they're planning any more trackballs (I use a mouse all day at work, so I prefer a trackball at home) with a similar layout as my beloved Trackman Wheel or the M570.

Blytz

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2013
I wanna know if they're gonna update the G930 with 5.8ghz freq since 2.4 drops out hard for a lot of people.

And lets see a big 5.1 setup with atmos, and just maybe a 910 variant with a screen

Revan1

Reputable
Apr 10, 2014
My number 1 question for them would by far be when are they going to fix the logitech gaming software. I've owned a g35 and g930 and since day 1 the newest version has always had a bug where audio cuts in and out with distortion and a slight popping sound when switching between different applications. Makes absolutely no sense, and it has never been fixed. Been using a version of the software that came out in 1864 which doesn't have the bug. This issue is all over their forums, it's not a isolated problem.

well actually i want to ask about existing product. as for future unreleased product i don't think any company would give info about that. just like AMD won't comment anything about their future product despite tons of leak seen on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.