Is anyone currently working on getting drivers added for "Jolly Jogger"?

I found a board that is quite expensive and would like to know whether
it is needed for the MAME project before I decide whether to purchase it.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

A. Cassady wrote:
> Is anyone currently working on getting drivers added for "Jolly Jogger"?
>
> I found a board that is quite expensive and would like to know whether
> it is needed for the MAME project before I decide whether to purchase it.

unemulated, and on the most wanted list.
http://targets.mame.net/mostwanted.html
I suggest you get in contact with a mamedev for further info on this.
http://targets.mame.net/dump.html

A. Cassady wrote:

>> Is anyone currently working on getting drivers added for "Jolly Jogger"?
>>
>> I found a board that is quite expensive and would like to know whether
>> it is needed for the MAME project before I decide whether to purchase it.

>unemulated, and on the most wanted list.
>I suggest you get in contact with a mamedev for further info on this.

contact The Guru
http://unemulated.emuunlim.com/

usenet wrote:

> A. Cassady wrote:
>
>> Is anyone currently working on getting drivers added for "Jolly Jogger"?
>>
>> I found a board that is quite expensive and would like to know whether
>> it is needed for the MAME project before I decide whether to purchase it.
>

> unemulated, and on the most wanted list.
> http://targets.mame.net/mostwanted.html
> I suggest you get in contact with a mamedev for further info on this.
> http://targets.mame.net/dump.html

Thanks... looks like I didn't do enough research before asking.

I'm a bit ambivalant about shipping an expensive board to Australia just
so the roms can be dumped... It might be better to dump it myself and
send it off only if there is a much more difficult task required afterward.