Joytech USB Adapter - Ps2 to USB

HI,
Recently bought this item from www.play.com, i am trying to use it to
play the Medal of Honor series on my PC and i can't seem to get the
game to recognise the control pad. I have set it as my default game
controller, trying to get the game to recognise it but to no avail.
Also installed drivers from CD so can't understand why it is not
working.

Anyone have any ideas?

--
BigFatGoalie

Some controllers are not designed for this. If you are sure your PS2
controller is supported, you may need to contact Joytech for the proper
or updated drivers since it won't work. I take it the computer actually
sees the controller, but the game just won't use it. This may also be
fixed by an update to the Medal of Honor software or something else.
Try updating whatever software/drivers you can if possible ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty