jpeg from wmv

I've got a Dlink webcam that generates wmv files based on motion detection.

That is all well and good but I really only want jpeg images. Is there a
tool that can extract a single jpeg image from a wmv file?

Best Regards,

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george@rachors.com
Hillsboro, Oregon http:rachors.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX

>I've got a Dlink webcam that generates wmv files based on motion detection.

What Dlink webcam model is it ?

>That is all well and good but I really only want jpeg images. Is there a
>tool that can extract a single jpeg image from a wmv file?

I only know http://www.mp3towav.org/VideoCharge/

http://192.168.0.20:8080/Image.jpg
above Example will do some models of dlink netcams.