Jpg images seem fine on my end, but others are only half loading when given on a jump drive from me

Janelle_3

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
HI, I am a photographer and recently I have been having clients complain that when they go to download my photo jpg files that I have given them of their images off a jump drive that a few of them are only half opening and the other part is a grey bar? But they seem fine on my end. Other clients have no issues, but a few are having issues. When I email the files to them tho they are fine. I have also tried multiple jump drives and the same files act up on them ... help! (I have also updated my iMac to the newest software and it just happened again) any ideas what is going on?

Janelle_3

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Janelle_3 : "JPG images are fine on my end, but when opened from a jump drive on others computer they only half open"

Hi, I am a photographer who uses an imac and I always give my clients their edited images exported on to a jmp drive. But recently I have been having some, not all, clients complain that when they go to download my photo jpg files that I have given them off of the jump drive i provided that a few of them are only half opening and the other part is a grey bar? But they seem fine on my end. Other clients have no issues, but a few are having issues. When I email the files to them tho they are fine. I have also tried multiple jump drives and the same files act up on them ... help! (I have also updated my iMac to the newest software and it just happened again) any ideas what is going on?

Janelle_3

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016

Hi I am not spamming, sorry I am a first time user trying to figure it out. My apologies. This is a true problem/question I have.

TRENDING THREADS