Question Judder in EVERY game

jameel283

Prominent
Dec 23, 2021
i've already g-sync monitor and it's working (you can see the logo of the g-sync in the top of the screen in the video)
and of course i've did a clean uninstall of the gpu driver with DDU and reinstall the lastest driver in nvidia site
i've do a clean install of win 10 and it's the same . i've also replace the RAM and the issuse never gone :(
i've also do a clean boot with out any serveses expt the microsoft serveses and it's never gone :(
in game i can see that the gpu is working at 98% and the bower around 320W and thr temp around 72-74 c !!!
the cpu usage around 55-60% and the temp is around 55c..
i've replace my mouse with a new one ...
i've also change my monitor to a new one 4k 144hz asus g-sync..
really i dont know what i can do its just can be somthing with the gpu clock or somthing like that .. i dont know .. :(
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh88owCMo8k&ab_channel=jameeljameel

jameel283

Prominent
Dec 23, 2021
What’s your full pc spec?
Are all motherboard drivers up to date?

Run userbenchmark and share the public link to the results.
thank you fist all bro :)
here is my pc spec
Board: ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 2004, 02/11/2021
VGA: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING TIRO X
PSU: ANTEC HCP-1300W 80+ Platinum Modular
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
MEM: 4x8GB, G.Skill DDR4 PC4-24000 3000MHz

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/48946210

i don't know wich drivers you mean but if you mean the bios so i've already updated it to the lastest update in asus motherboard site

thank you fist all bro :)
here is my pc spec
Board: ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 2004, 02/11/2021
VGA: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING TIRO X
PSU: ANTEC HCP-1300W 80+ Platinum Modular
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
MEM: 4x8GB, G.Skill DDR4 PC4-24000 3000MHz

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/48946210

i don't know wich drivers you mean but if you mean the bios so i've already updated it to the lastest update in asus motherboard site
The motherboard has a whole set of drivers that can be downloaded from the support page, these cover things like the chipset, audio, lan.

Your benchmark looks very good so no indication of what might be the problem. Have you tried just sit 2x8gb RAM in slots A2 & B2?

jameel283

Prominent
Dec 23, 2021
The motherboard has a whole set of drivers that can be downloaded from the support page, these cover things like the chipset, audio, lan.

Your benchmark looks very good so no indication of what might be the problem. Have you tried just sit 2x8gb RAM in slots A2 & B2?
i've checked up and install all the drivers like Lan ... Chipsit... Audio .. just the VGA drivr i've never installed because it's need to uninstall my nvidia driver to be able to insall it!!
any way nothing changes!! i'll try to sit just 2 of RAM in A2 B2 ! i've tried to replace them but not to use just 2

update : i tried to sit just 2x8gb RAm in A2 & B2.. and no diffrence :(

Last edited:

sylas

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
It says your system is in the upper 87% of similar systems. Maybe check game mode, turn on or off. Check the graphics settings and turn off/on Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling. Normally I have both of those OFF. Perhaps it is a tweak needed for the game itself...like disabling vsync in game and turning on in Nvidia settings. Maybe try FAST option for vsync in Nvidia settings?

jameel283

Prominent
Dec 23, 2021
It says your system is in the upper 87% of similar systems. Maybe check game mode, turn on or off. Check the graphics settings and turn off/on Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling. Normally I have both of those OFF. Perhaps it is a tweak needed for the game itself...like disabling vsync in game and turning on in Nvidia settings. Maybe try FAST option for vsync in Nvidia settings?
actually bro i've tried to turn on and off game mode and Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling ... it's not the issue in that case :( i'll try vsync fast i hope it will help
thank you bro