Question JUDGE MY PC -- I AM A FREELANCE EDITOR

surendhiran977

Prominent
Jul 22, 2021
I have already decided on the parts based on my needs and availability of the parts in my country. Take a look at them and share what you think about the specs I have chosen.
I haven't bought anything, I just want to get your guy's opinion before making the purchase.

PROCESSOR
AMD RYZEN 9 5900X

MOTHERBOARD
1. ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING

RAM
2*16GB CL16 3600MHz RAM.

SSD
1. SAMSUNG 980 PRO GEN 4 SSD 1TB

HDD (2 choices)
  1. 1TB HDD (SEAGATE
  2. 2TB HDD (SEAGATE)

ALL IN COOLER
1. CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT

SMPS (2 Choices)
  1. CORSAIR 850W SMPS
  2. COOLER MASTER V850W V2

GRAPHICS

CABINET
COOLER MASTER TD500 MESH

Are all these parts compatible?
Share whatever you think about the system, This is a huge investment for me. So I want to get it right, without any slight shortcoming. Indicate the bad choices. I'm open to any suggestions.
If it's available in my area, I'll make the changes.

I'm planning to overclock my CPU in the near future. Is the power supply enough for me?

I have no intentions of upgrading the GPU any time soon. I'll add an additional 2*16 GB RAM the first chance I get.
I never play games, Not something I'm interested in.

Thanks for your time!

Lutfij

Titan
Some of your parts are listed generically, apart from the brand and capacity but overall, with the quick glance of what you've listed, they look fine. Mentioning SMPS next to Corsair doesn't help in verifying what model of unit you're looking at. If I were you, I'd move to smaller footprint system just to avoid buying a large system as a first time build.

I'm open to any suggestions.
Where are you located, what is your preferred site for purchase(s) and what is your budget for the build?

If you're an editor, what do you edit? What apps will you be using for editing?

surendhiran977

Prominent
Jul 22, 2021
Some of your parts are listed generically, apart from the brand and capacity but overall, with the quick glance of what you've listed, they look fine. Mentioning SMPS next to Corsair doesn't help in verifying what model of unit you're looking at. If I were you, I'd move to smaller footprint system just to avoid buying a large system as a first time build.

I'm open to any suggestions.
Where are you located, what is your preferred site for purchase(s) and what is your budget for the build?

If you're an editor, what do you edit? What apps will you be using for editing?

I don't have any chance of buying these parts online, Prices are so high. I knocked on the doors of some dealers and got the prices at a nominal rate.

As far as the names, I didn't mention them because of the availability issues.

I work only in Adobe as of now, But I'm planning to move my COLOR work to davinci resolve.

TRENDING THREADS