Juji Finepix S602 Zoom - Picture Capture

Is there any means by which I can use the USB connection to my Finepix S602
that allows me to take pictures when its connected to the PC. It will
download pics in DSK mode (acting as a USB storage device) and will act as a
video-conferencing cam but I can't get it to take a snapshot of what its
seeing when hooked up.

Am I missing something?

"Themes" <graeme-snowden@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Is there any means by which I can use the USB connection to my Finepix
S602
> that allows me to take pictures when its connected to the PC. It will
> download pics in DSK mode (acting as a USB storage device) and will act as
> video-conferencing cam but I can't get it to take a snapshot of what its
> seeing when hooked up.
>
> Am I missing something?

For PC control:
Download this manual. (It is a EXE file you have to run. The Exe is a
self-extracting WordPad file.) The WordPad file tells how to use the S602 in
PC control mode.
http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/ServiceSupportProductContent.jsp?dbid=670807&prodcat=471517&sscucatid=664271

You may need to download a driver.
http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/ServiceSupportBrowse.jsp?prodcat=471517&sscucatid=664260