Junior Generals

Hi,

If you've got rugrats running around the house that you want to
introduce to wargaming ...

http://www.juniorgeneral.org/index.html

It offers battles and paper soldiers for you to cut-out and all
battles/rules were tested by kids.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Ah..SO that's what you've really been playing........

HR wrote:

> Ah..SO that's what you've really been playing........

Yup, the Midway game actually - against my dog - and I'm losing - the
bastard has all the lucky breaks the US enjoyed :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

> If you've got rugrats running around the house that you want to
> introduce to wargaming ...
>
> http://www.juniorgeneral.org/index.html

Thanks for the link. I'm already wondering if it could be useful for the kid
activities in some schools where I'm assistant in the afternoon
"edurecreational" (sic) activities.