Just asking a question about my graphics card and pc

ArneFredrik

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
I've bought a TC-120 prebuild pc for some time ago. I was told this Pc would run games such as BF4 and GTA V pretty good, but the Pc struggle whit even keeping a high FPS in CS GO. My internet got a pretty good speed and I dont thinks thats the problem. Could it be the graphics card? Its called AMD raedon R5 235 2GB. Im a pretty good noob when it comes to pc builing

Solution

Every game will be playable, certainly.

Of course i don't know the rest of the specs on your PC, but the GTX 1060 is a good entry level card.

Every game will be playable, certainly.

Of course i don't know the rest of the specs on your PC, but the GTX 1060 is a good entry level card.

Solution

ChrisCarbomb

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
Which tc-120 do you have? The specs i saw said the brand of power supply was just power supply... not a good start. Did you install a graphics card bc from what i saw was it runs on the intergrated graphics on the cpu and thats not hitting on anything either.

A quick search make me think you have an Acer Aspire TC-120 w/AMD A10-7800. This is not a powerful CPU, so in games like GTAV which depend to some extent on CPU performance you might not get great framerate even with a good videocard. Other games, like CSGO, should run great with a videocard upgrade. Certainly a 1060 would give you the best possible performance, but is that performance worth the cost over a less expensive videocard such as a GTX 950 or AMD RX 460? It really depends on the games you play most.