[SOLVED] Just bought a new motherboard and cpu for it, and computer is very laggy

Dec 31, 2018
Bought a new intel g4560 7th gen 3.50 ghz, and H110m pro vd plus motherboard for it. When i inserted my gtx1050 into it and turned on pc everything started to lag even if i bought a better cpu than i had (before i had athlon ii x4 630). Problems are: Cursor is very laggy and sometimes it teleports and lose frames, i had random monitor shutterings for few seconds and goes back on his own, I also play fortnite on 30 fps idk how because on old cpu i played on 60 fps even if that cpu is weaker than new one. I reinstalled windows 10 also after buying components, i replaced hdmi cables, i updated all drivers for everything but nothing works. Idk what to do now. Should i update bios?

Nov 25, 2018
Sounds like a GPU or Display issue. I do not know exactly what you mean by "laggy". Could be low performance issues, could be that the refresh rate on the display is set lower than it should.

BIOS will do almost nothing, if not nothing, to help this situation. I say, you might need to try reinstalling Windows again. Question is, what is your GPU?

TRENDING THREADS