[SOLVED] just bought new aorus master mobo i9 cpu trident 3200 ram ddr corsair platnium cooler

Dec 30, 2018
so i finally got windows installed after 3 long days of trying to figure out why windows wouldnt install on my machine. ok thats done, now since its been installed i get random freezing like when windows is loading up or when its about to show and goes to a blue screen did it 5 times first initial start up and idk i just felt like it but i blew air from myself into the mobo as it was loading windows and it loaded lololol. idk its weird i mean the computer has been runnin since this am w no issues and i also check the device manager for any drivers that are not there everything is there..... idk if its a heat issue or maybe something else. but i hate when it freezes kinda junk when everything is brand new but the psu and hd......

Solution
Do you have latest BIOS?

IS CPU overclocked? remove if so

Have you installed Gigabyte App Centre? Run it and check you have latest drivers. Its 3rd from bottom here - https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10#support-dl-utility

Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you have latest BIOS?

IS CPU overclocked? remove if so

Have you installed Gigabyte App Centre? Run it and check you have latest drivers. Its 3rd from bottom here - https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10#support-dl-utility

Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Solution