Mar 30, 2020
As above stated I got some new 32GB kits of corsair vengeance rgb kits.. I turned system off unplugged power. Removed my current GSkill kits and replaced with the new kits. my mother board b450 tomahawk max , cpu ryzen 2600x .. anyways I took the old kits out and replaced with the new. my system posted and booted up into bios. and then would freeze while in bios. it did this several times. while i was in bios the system recognized the new kits and once it even booted into windows. not sure whats happening. I eventually ended up putting the old ram back in with little trouble. Windows did have to reboot from previous version after all that happened. let me know what I should maybe do? confused

Mar 30, 2020
Alright will do. I dont imagine theyre should be any damage on them they were brand new. but I guess they could have been damaged during or after manufacturing. I will try this. but Ive been a bit worried haha. this is my only rig.

::.. UPDATE::..
::.. All of the contacts on the DRam are complete intact, smooth and not defaced in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2020
Check the contacts of the new ram for damage and try the modules one at a time. If each works on its own, try install both again. If you have problems again, call corsair--could be a bad module.

So I checked the Ram its brand new and not damaged.

This Ram is 3200 Mhz like my last kit
1.35V
16-18-18-36
16gb. ea

Everything is the same as the last kit except the timing slightly and obviously the size as my last kits were 8gb ea.

Do you think that these Dram are incomp
atible with the b450 tomahawk max?