[SOLVED] Just built a new pc, need some help.

Dec 28, 2020
I don’t know if this is allowed on this forum, but here it goes. So, this has happened two times. I put my windows usb into my computer, boot up the pc from the usb, and I install windows. When i start installing, a minute in, the screen goes black and takes me to the asrock screen, and I cant press or do anything. The keyboard is on and working. On the bottom right, it says I can press delete and go into bios, but when I press the button, nothing happens. I’ve switched usb's two times, same result. Here is the picture of the build:picture
Here are the specs:
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Motherboard - Asrock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 ATX
Western digital 1tb ssd
Enermax CyberBron 700W
Case - Fractal design meshify
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8gb) DDR4 3600 C18
Also, sometimes my bios freezes, and I have to turn the pc off and on again to move my mouse and do anything. However, for some reason, the more I turn my pc on and off again, the harder it is to get into the bios. Then, its impossible to go into the bios or boot menu. The computer just would not respond to me pressing del or f11. Help?

Hi Nick232.

What is the source of your Windows 10? Latest Windows 10 from Microsoft Media Creation Tool?

Another thing.
Tier D • Recommended only for very cheap, iGPU systems
Enermax | Cyberbron

Think about replacing that PSU soon if you can.

Dec 28, 2020
Hi Nick232.

What is the source of your Windows 10? Latest Windows 10 from Microsoft Media Creation Tool?

Another thing.
Tier D • Recommended only for very cheap, iGPU systems
Enermax |
Cyberbron

Think about replacing that PSU soon if you can.
Yes, it is the latest Windows 10 from Microsoft Media Creation Tool.