[SOLVED] Just built my first PC, won't boot

Feb 23, 2019
The thing is being incredibly temperamental. It boots to a black screen with a small solid white line in the middle left. It sits for a minute, flashes through another screen, then boots to a black screen with a flashing white line at the top left corner.

I've checked and it's recognizing one of the hard drives, they both have windows on them so it should be booting.

Everything but the disc drive, case, PSU, cables, and hard drives are new.

Current specs:
MOBO: Strict B450-F gaming
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X with Wraith cooling
GPU: RX590 "Fat Boy"
Ram: XPG Z1 2x8GB

Solution
You're supposed to do a clean install of Windows when you build a new computer or swap to a different motherboard.

Remove one of the drives and boot to a Windows installation disk or USB.
Feb 23, 2019
You're supposed to do a clean install of Windows when you build a new computer or swap to a different motherboard.

How do I boot to the USB? If I plug in a keyboard it just says to hit F2 to enter UEFI BIOS and becomes unresponsive to keyboard presses

Feb 23, 2019
How do I boot to the USB? If I plug in a keyboard it just says to hit F2 to enter UEFI BIOS and becomes unresponsive to keyboard presses

Nevermind, I think I got it I just needed to keep persisting until it worked

Thank you, you're very much appreciated. I got locked out of my Witcher run by my inexperience with PC building when I decided to make the new PC.

Feb 23, 2019

Nevermind. It'll take me to the install Windows screen but I can't proceed because it refuses to let me use any keyboard.

The keyboards work literally right up until they need to.